SECU-3T unit with MAP
SECU-3T USB unit with integrated MAP sensor intended for controlling of ignition, fuel injection, AFR on carburetor, gas doser, idle cut-off valve, power valve, starter’s blocking relay, cooling fan, fuel pump, intake manifold heater, carburetor’s choke (autochoke) and other devices and actuators of vehicle. It is budgetary ECU.
- Doesn’t contain embedded power drivers for ignition coil(s), fuel injectors, IAC actuator and stepper motor. You need to use external driver boards depending on the selected configuration (BIP373, stepper motor driver, 4-ch Hi-Z injector’s driver, блок P&H injector and PWM IAC driver, 4-ch P&H injector’s driver unit и т.д.).
- Outputs of this unit don’t have short circuit and over temperature protection
- Support of 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 cylinder engines (even-fire)
- Full sequential ignition
- Semi-sequential injection
- Synchronization options: Hall sensor, 1 CKP VR type sensor with missing tooth wheel , 2 CKP VR sensors with non-missing tooth wheel
- 5 sets of maps, one of which can be edited in the real time
- USB interface
- Open source software which doesn’t require registration
- Ability to install Bluetooth for wireless connection with PC or smart phone
- Embedded 2.5 bar MAP sensor (version without an embedded MAP also available)
- By default, unit configured for using of throttle limit switch (can be changed by corresponding jumper on the PCB, if you want to use TPS)
- By default, KS_2 pin oth external connector used for ADD_I1 input (can be changed by corresponding jumper on the PCB).
- By default, pull-up resistor at the 6-th ignition output channel doesn’t soldered
- By default, ADD_I2 input and ADD_O2 output are connected to the same pin of the external connector(can be changed using special jumpers on the PCB, see also manual)
- Specify, are you going to use 6-th ignition channel? If yes, then, we will solder pull-up resistor. In this case, ADD_IO2 can be used only as output. This option will be useful for owners of 6 and more cylinders engines with full sequential ignition.
- Specify, are you going to use either simple limit switch or TPS?
- Specify what exact unit do you need (with or without an embedded MAP).
More photos of the SECU-3T unit: