SECU-3 Lite ignition control unit
Compact ignition controller unit in metallic enclosure. Designed and intended for controlling of ignition, idle cut off valve, starter blocking and other engine actuators. Free outputs can be used for different functions, for example to connect stepper motor control unit (automatic choke control), fuel pump relay etc. SECU-3 Lite is cost-effective and flexible solution for your engine.
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 cylinder engines.
- 2 ignition channels (coil drivers are embedded in the unit). Ignition coils should be connected directly to the unit.
- Wasted spark configuration for 2 or 4 cylinder engines, for engines with larger number of cylinders you should use distributor.
- Output for controlling of idle cut off valve (can be remapped for other functions)
- Output for controlling of starter relay (can be remapped for other functions)
- All outputs have over current, over voltage and over temperature protection
- Input for TPS or for simple throttle limit switch
- Input for switching between two sets of maps (for instance petrol/gas)
- Embedded 2.5 bar MAP sensor
- Input for coolant temperature sensor (REF_S2 pin on the external connector is used)
- Synchronization options: Hall effect sensor, 1 CKP VR type sensor with missing tooth wheel , 2 CKP VR sensors with non-missing tooth wheel
- USB interface with digital insulation
- Editing of maps and settings of the unit in the real time!
See comparison of different SECU-3 units on this page
- Specify, which type of throttle position sensor you are going to use (simple limit switch or TPS)?
- Specify, which type of CKP sensor you are going to use (Hall or VR)?
More photo of the SECU-3L unit: