4-channel hi-z injector driver
4-channel Hi-Z injector driver (set for DIY assembling). It is also possible to order assembled board. This driver board intended for use in conjunction with SECU-3T units, but it can be also used for other purposes (with other ECUs and not only for injectors).
- 4 independent channels
- At the inputs of two channels optional pull-up resistors to GND provided, which gives opportunity to drive mentioned inputs from high-side ECU outputs (for instance, SECU-3T has 2 high-side outputs).
- Maximum working current of each channel is 4A (limited by power dissipation of transistors mounted on PCB)
- Voltage on each output is limited by clamping (Vclamp) and it is 40V
- Input of each channel has over voltage protection
- On the bottom of the board there are four mounting places for TSV diodes. Which can be used for output voltage clamping. Thus, if necessary it is possible to use cheap FET transistor instead of relatively expensive OMNIFET.
Designs for assembling please see in the Documentation.