Сообщение 17 апр 2015, 02:10

SECU-3 on OPEL ASCONA 1.3S, carburettor, 1986 yom

SECU-3 on OPEL ASCONA 1.3S, carburettor, 1986 yom (year of manufacture).

At the beginning of the moth I installed SECU on OPEL ASCONA engine 1.3, set the tables composition for Kadett. After that I drove away to Crimea at once. There was no time to make settings. I passed 2000 km on SECU. The engine works perfectly. There was hard starting, I had to turn with starter very long, but drove fine. I solved the problem at home with increasing of angle in starting table up to 13-14 degrees.

The place of the coil installation.
Изображение
Coil

The place of the igniters installation. (Currently the standard ignition system is left parallel). The socket for switching between the ignition systems.
Изображение
Igniters

The knock sensor is installed on the block casting near the first cylinder.
Изображение
Knock Sensor

Изображение
Knock Sensor2

Cranckshaft Position sensor
Glass fiber area, (there was no aluminum available), two castings on the block, two holes drilled in them with cut thread.

Изображение
Cranckshaft Position sensor 2

View from above
Изображение
Cranckshaft Position sensor

Standard pulley, turned crown of tooth, dotted welded. (There are no photos, I forgot to make them).
The solid pulley will be turned later.
The adapting nozzle for the temperature sensor installation was turned later and installed into the pipeline branch break, which connected the heating of inlet manifold and heater.
The adapting nozzle was manufactured from the hexahedron with the diameter of 32 mm.

Изображение
Coolant Temperature Sensor

Изображение
Coolant Temperature Sensor2

There is a drawing in PDF in attached files.
Изображение
Coolant Temperature Sensor Adapter

Изображение

The installation place of the very SECU unit.

The unit is installed in the niche under the glove compartment.
The fastening with cover is manufactured.
The cables and hose are laid via the drilling in the engine compartment panel.

Изображение
Passenger compartment_unit2

Изображение
Passenger compartment_unit

The installation of the carburetor limit switch.

The limit switch is installed in the passenger compartment under the pedal. L-shaped bracket, enlarged rod. There is no possibility to install it in the carburetor.

Изображение
The limit switch

Attachments

download/file.php?id=357

Original thread in Russian: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=128